The tube luminometer Sirius II is compact and supersensitive, integrates a built-in touch screen computer, and can be equipped with up to 2 injectors.
Light collection is maximized through both the proximity of the sample to the detector and the use of optimized light reflectors surrounding the sample vial.
The instrument is upgradeable with up to two injectors, making this luminometer a perfect choice for glow and flash luminescence assays. A variety of sample formats can be loaded and used for injection.
- Detects less than 0.5 zmol of firefly luciferase.
- Detects less than 1 amol ATP.
- Integrated touchscreen software with advanced capabilities.
- Intuitive and powerful user interface.
- Lab glove-friendly.
- Export data to a USB stick.
- Print results to local or network printers.
- Operation via PC software also available.
- Flash or Glow: up to two reagent injectors.
- Touchscreen orientation according to your preferences.
- Wide range of sample formats.
- English as default language.
- Additional languages available.
Always up to date
- Install available updates from a USB memory stick.
- Just insert the stick and tap the “update” button. As easy as it gets.
Sirius II-0, Single Tube Luminometer with touchscreen operation
Sirius II-1, Single Tube Luminometer with one reagent injector, touchscreen operation
Sirius II-2, Single Tube Luminometer with two reagent injectors, touchscreen operation
LB 9517 luminescence test tube for QC incl. storage box and charging device with external power supply
IQ/OQ/PQ Qualification Package
Sirius L/II injection sample holder/reflector for microfuge vials