fLumo LB 500
Luminescence & PET detector for HPLC
The fLumo Detector for HPLC is a Flow Monitor for PET quality control and Chemiluminescence applications.
It uses a highly sensitive head-on photon counting detector with low background. Different cell sizes can be used to adapt for flow rates and signal intensities.
The compatibility of the evaluation electronics to external analysis systems is guaranteed.
Control of the fLumo LB 500 by the ThermoFisher Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS) Software (hereafter referred to as "Chromeleon™") is available as an option. The driver allows digital control of the LB 500 via the ChromeleonTM user interface and is fully certified and digitally signed by ThermoFisher Scientific™.
- Radio HPLC quality control in nuclear medicine & PET laboratories
Highly Sensitive Luminescence Monitoring
- Low-noise head-on PMT directly facing the sample coil
- Outmost sensitive detector for faintest traces of chemiluminescence signals
Background-free Gamma and PET Monitoring
- Easy measurement of high activity gamma emitting isotopes even in high background laboratories
- Stand alone mode allows immediate data processing and easy upgrading
- Flash memory and a 24 MHz CPU
- Can also be operated connected to a PC
Seamless control via Chromeleon™
- Full instrument control via the Chromeleon™user interface
- Fully certified and digitally signed by ThermoFisher Scientific™
- Analogue output
- TTL signal
- Digital output (USB) to PC
- Two threshold levels
- Temporal delay available
HERM LB 500 with fLumo detector
MX 20-6 PET measuring cell 20 µL volume
RadioStar full version
For measuring cells and accessories please contact us.