FlowStar² LB 514
Radio Flow Detector for HPLC
In the HPLC Radio Detector FlowStar² LB 514 ultimate sensitivity has been combined with touch-screen technology for quick and easy operation.
With over 50 years of experience Berthold Technologies is taking radio-HPLC flow detection to the next level. Designed for maximum ease of use, safety and flexibility the FlowStar2 LB 514 sets the new standard for
what a radio-HPLC flow detector should be. A wide range of available cells ensures optimal performance and supports full compatibility with both, routine and challenging applications. The convenient dual mode capability enables simple installation in different configurations and makes integration into existing systems easy.
- Pharmaceutical analysis
- Environmental analysis
- Development and QC of Radiochemicals
- QC of radiolabeled antibodies and proteins
- UHPLC (Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- With analog output and digital data transfer
- On-board system performance tests with history function
- Password-based multi user access control
- Built-in leak detection
- Automatic HV shutdown for system safety
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Smart cells (automatic setting of the correct cell-specific system parameters)
- Predefined run parameters
Seamless control via Chromeleon™
- Full instrument control via the Chromeleon™user interface
- Fully certified and digitally signed by ThermoFisher Scientific™
FlowStar² Detector LB514
Waste valve, cpl.
RadioStar software for LB514
RadioStar software process version (evaluation only)
Chromeleon™ driver (Class 3 Chromeleon™ software is required).
Scintillator pump LB5037
Static mixer (housing only – one cartridge required)
Cartridge 50 μL for static mixer
Cartridge 150 μL for static mixer