Colibri LB 915
The microvolume spectrometer Colibri can measure the smallest volumes of DNA, RNA, proteins and more. Quantification is quick, easy and reliable. The sample is enclosed thus eliminating evaporation. The measurement chamber never requires any reconditioning, as it is surrounded by permanently hydrophobic varnish.
Colibri is ready for use straight out of the box and measurement takes less than 5 seconds. The on-board software is available in various languages and offers 9 ready to use protocols operated by a colour touchscreen.
- Determination of nucleic acid concentration and purity of nucleic acid samples without dilution
- Fluorescent dye labeling density of nucleic acid microarray samples
- Purified protein analysis (A280)
- Bradford, BCA, Lowry Assay for protein quantification
- Expanded spectrum measurement and quantification of fluorescent dye labeled proteins, conjugates, and metalloproteins
- Cell density
- General UV-Vis spectrophotometry
Shortest measurement time
- Instant setup.
- Measurement time: less than 5 seconds.
Stand-alone (no PC required)
- All actions are performed using the touchscreen or softkeys.
- The Colibri integrates curve fitting and graphical capabilities for automatic concentration calculation.
- A standard USB mouse and keyboard can be used for your convenience.
Patented optical design
- High reproducibility.
- High precision.
No reconditioning needed
- Measurement chamber is hydrophobic by nature.
- No regular maintenance required.
- Easy and trouble-free sample handling.
10 languages supported
- English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Polish and Turkish.
Print and data export options
- Data can easily be exported for further calculation in a PC using a USB stick.
- Results can be printed using an optional printer.
Colibri LB 915 Microvolume Spectrometer with on-board computer and software, touchscreen & softkeys
Colibri LB 915 licence for activation of one additional language. Available languages: Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Polish, Turkish