TriStar² LB 942
Modular Multimode Microplate Reader
The TriStar² is a modular multi-technology microplate reader offering fluorescence, luminescence and absorbance measurements, and up to 3 reagent injectors.
With TriStar² the multi-technology microplate reader platform has developed into its second generation setting new standards in modularity, performance and user-friendliness.
The TriStar² has been developed to support a fully modular approach. Any combination of reading technologies and options can be composed maintaining all possibilities of later upgrades.
The optical system ONE-4-ALL with a new revolutionary design is the first time a single optical system has been employed in a multi-technology reader that matches the performance of individual dedicated optical devices.
Built-in Reagent Injectors
- Up to 3 reagent injectors
- Superior accuracy and precision (JET Injection technology)
- Excellent mixing performance
- Variable injections speeds and "friendly" material enable even injection of live cells
- Reagent bottles can be kept in ice or at elevated temperatures – just as required
Top and Bottom Reading
- In addition to top reading, bottom reading is available for luminescence and fluorescence
- Learn more about the advantages of bottom reading
- A temperature controlled microplate compartment ensures stable conditions whenever temperature sensitive enzymes or cells are in use
- Reagent bottles can be kept in ice or at elevated temperatures
Front Access of Reagents
- The reagent reservoirs can be placed on the front for easy access and monitoring
- In the TriStar² S any of reading technologies can be combined with each other and any of the options added
TriStar² base unit incl. ICE software
TriStar² Absorbance module (VIS)
TriStar² Fluorescence module (VIS)
TriStar² Luminescence module
Cooled PMT detector
Please contact us for additional configurations and accessories.