CentroPRO LB 962
Budget Microplate Luminometer
The microplate luminometer CentroPRO LB 962 is a very compact and affordable instrument suitable for methods based on glow-type luminescence.
The CentroPRO LB 962 is universally applicable for research and routine. It comprises all basic features required for the measurement of glow-type luminescence applications like reporter genes, ATP determination or cell viability.
- Glow-type Luminescence
Omitting the complexity of superfluous options the CentroPRO is concentrated on the key features sensitivity and reliability.
- Requires minimum bench space
- One of the smallest microplate luminometers in the market!
- Avoides superfluous options
- Pay only for what you need!
Stability and Reliability
- True photon counting
- Precise mechanics
- Measured values are trustable and reliable over the entire lifetime of the instrument
- Intuitive and wizard-driven
- Straightforward creation and execution of protocols
CentroPRO LB 962 microplate luminometer incl. ICE Research software
ICE Research to Advanced software upgrade