Apollo 11 LB 913
ELISA Absorbance Reader
The ELISA Absorbance Reader Apollo 11 LB 913 has a very small footprint, features unlimited life-time LED light source technology and is very easy to use. The Apollo 11 is ideally suited for all common ELISAs, assays for monitoring enzyme activities and protein and DNA quantification assays.
Based on the proven technology of its predecessors the Apollo 11 sets new targets for microplate absorbance readers by introducing its new unlimited life-time LED light source technology. The instrument performs auto-check and auto-calibration of the optics and electronics before every measurement.
The easy-to-use self-explaining one-view PhotoRead software lets you get started with the measurements within seconds.
- Precise mechanics
- Quality optics
- Unrivalled repeatability of measurements
- Auto-check and auto-calibration of optics and electronics before every measurement
Large Dynamic Range
- Dynamic range of 3.7 OD
- Large enough to cover any assay's requirements
- Not much bigger than a sheet of paper
- Saves valuable laboratory space
Apollo 11 incl. PhotoRead software. Equipped with 405, 450, 492 and 595 filters; additional filters on request.